Without a doubt, the most beautiful children's dresses are tulle. Lush, almost airy, they make girls look like little princesses. It is such outfits that Disney heroines are portrayed. So it is not surprising that every girl wants to wear a fabulous dress with a tulle skirt. Children's fashion is as susceptible to change as adults. But tulle outfits are invariably important. So let's choose the perfect dress for your little fashionable princess.
ADVANTAGES OF FATIN MODELS
Such fabric is popular for a number of reasons. It is strong and wear-resistant: even outdoor games, competitions and energetic dances at a children's matinee are not afraid of it; light and soft: note that for this you need to choose a good quality version of the material; it will look amazing.
The most beautiful elegant children's dresses - from tulle. The material holds its shape perfectly. Its delicate mesh texture makes the outfit seem to be woven from the air. Fatin is available in a variety of colours, from delicate pastel colours to the brightest, even acidic tones - for example, for carnival images. The chicest models are decorated with a brilliant dusting, embroidery or print.
ACTUAL CHILDREN'S DRESSES WITH A TUTU SKIRT
Consider the main trends that rule the ball in the world of little princesses. The most fashionable children's fluffy dresses are.
- Classic: a dress with a satin or any other smooth bodice and a tulle skirt. Between the upper and lower parts, as a rule, there can be a belt - a tape or strap.
- Empire High Waist Outfit. A tulle cover along the entire length makes the dress simply amazing.
- Dress in a multi-layer “marshmallow” skirt. The best choice for little dance fans. The length can be either uniform or multilevel. A trendy solution for both daughter and mother - with a multi-layer mallet skirt.
- Tutu dress. Option for the most stylish girls. The bodice is classic, and instead of the usual skirt - air tutu.
- Two-layer outfit. Below is a mini-dress, and on top is a transparent tulle cover.
- Model in retro style with a lush petticoat. This is a gorgeous dress with a tulle skirt. The thick fabric on top.
Do not forget about the decor. Satin ribbons, false flowers, and sequins, elegant embroidery and so on. There is a rule: the younger the girl, the larger the jewellery should be.
In fact, there are much more actual dresses. After all, trends are one thing, and the desire of a little princess is the law. So choose a new dress along with a growing fashionista.
WHAT TO WEAR WITH FATIN DRESSES?
The answer seems to be obvious. With best wishes, elegant shoes and sandals are composed. Choose a colour and model. In perfect full compliance, but you can experiment. For example, shoes are in harmony with the decor on the dress.
There are alternative solutions that you might find more attractive. Today, many mothers prefer children's sneakers for their elegant beauties instead of ordinary shoes. Such a contrast of styles looks bright and outstanding. A fashionable girl will appreciate a cool bow. Each of her girlfriends will want to dress up like her as well.
Let's figure out how to combine a smart look with accessories. Such additions are suitable for a magnificent festive ensemble:
- shiny ribbon in hair with decor;
- luxurious sparkling crown - just like a little princess;
- a lovely little hat, perhaps even with a veil;
- necklace with rhinestones;
- earrings or clips, depending on whether the ears of the beauty are pierced;
- a small clutch bag, pouch or minodeyer: preferably a bag with a thin strap so as not lose it;
- shiny belt or satin ribbon at the waist.
To continue the theme of unexpected combinations: a cap embroidered with rhinestones or a sequined backpack will look spectacular.
Let the girl take part in the creation of the ensemble. This is a good practice because in the future she will have to do it herself.
Check out our range of beautiful Tulle Dresses at Teeny Bumps here.